Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Great Cave Social Experiment.

I thought it might be a good idea to try building shelves so I can offer it as a service, which I now can - basic shelves for your locker at $20.00 a pop, parts and labor included. I practiced on the oddest shape locker we have and thought now that I have a locker with all these shelves in it, why not offer an alternative to renting a whole locker if you happen to need just a little bit space? Maybe you make your own wine and want to try aging a bit of it as an experiment. Maybe your current locker is full and you don't need a whole new one. Maybe you simply need just a little bit of locker. Behold: really bad pictures of The Manager's Locker. It is an odd shaped space and each shelf holds five standard-sized cases (Charles Shaw). I would be the only one to have a key, and would oversee every visit (to ensure people are dealing with only their shelves.) I'm also more than happy to keep an inventory if that would make things more comfortable, but this is not for the feint of heart, the obsessive compulsive, the keeper of checks and balances. It is a casual option that is for the trusting person who wants an option that is different from the standard offering. $60.00/shelf/yr.