Friday, March 30, 2012

When I win the lottery.

My apologies in advance for having the sole winning ticket in tonight's lottery bonanza. Just don't think about what could have actually been done with the collective bit of money spent for naught, which, though I shudder to think about it, will not stop me from engaging in it.

I only want to assure everyone who stores their wine here at The Cave that at 8:01 p.m., after the numbers have been read and I get off the phone with my new BFF Lady Gaga ("Yes, I'll do lunch with you next week, just call my people to set up a time. "), I will still be your resident troglodyte.

I am the only person on earth who would win this lottery and keep their job, because my job is exactly that awesome. But I might make a few changes. I've been working on my list of things to do.

1. Buy building.

2. Move up to the penthouse, ie, the entire top floor.

3. Invite the Goodie Girls to move into one of the ground floor businesses. Their current location is awful, they'd do better here.

4. Invite Jerome to move his Brand Bookstore here. He can even keep the name, I'm not picky.

5. Woo a coffee/tea/microbrewery cafe to open up where salons are hosted by a variety of guests, where good art hangs, and where entrepreneurs are invited to sample their wares.

That pretty much covers it. I'm not very complicated. Don't worry, I've not forgotten about this place, The Cave will get lots of lotto. But not tomorrow, tomorrow I have to work.

(Break out the tissue, he just kills it!)